Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Fast Five Wednesday Check In

We're holding steady folks!  I am actually pleased with holding steady.  I truly expected to gain at least a pound due to the increase of carbs in my diet yesterday.  

Yesterday was tough!  Detox flu was strong but although I ate some carbs, they were all on plan.  No sugar or wheat for me!  Today I am scaling back the carbs.  I did start my day with a low fat breakfast but I've been eating low carb for the rest of the day and so far no complaints from GB (gallbladder).

I will be traveling tomorrow to go visit my family and coming home on Friday evening so I will not be tracking or blogging for the next couple of days.  I will let you know how it goes on Saturday.

Number Roll:
Weight Loss - same as yesterday
Food - I started out with low carb (THM S) meal but switched over to low fat the rest of the day (THM E).  I did eat mostly in a 5 hours window.
Exercise - 20 minutes on the elliptical, 30 push ups, 30 sit ups
Numbers:  1741 calories, 113 g net carbs, 72 g fat, 113 g protein, 5884 steps



No comments:

Post a Comment