Friday, March 11, 2016

Am I Skinny Yet? Friday Check In 3/11/16

Confession: I am way too chicken to check in today.  For the past two weeks I have been struggling with my gallbladder and I still feel very bloated.  I did complete my cleanse so things should start feeling better but not today.

I decided that instead of checking in today, I would just claim it as the official restart of my diet.  The Iditarod Dogsled Race is being ran right now in Alaska and they always have a restart so I decided to be cool like that.
If I did have the nerve to check in it would look something like this:

Meals fueled by Trail Mix and Cheez Its- all of them

I did do a bit better with exercise.  For a week there I was killing it with sit ups, push ups and the elliptical.  And due to that I do feel like my clothes are fitting better.
Here's my battle plan for the coming week to get back on track.
1.  Separate my fuels Trim Healthy Mama Style
2.  Fast 2 or 3 days.
3.  Exercise keeping my steps over 5000 if stuck inside or over 7500 if the weather lets me get out.  I use a Garmin Vivofit fitness band to track my steps.

Ready, Steady, GO!




No comments:

Post a Comment