Sunday, March 20, 2016

Fast Five Sunday Check In

For the next week I have decided to check in daily here.  I'm trying out the Fast Five Fast and hoping it works!

Fast Five means I eat in a 5 hour window.  I try to only eat between 12 - 5 pm.  So far it has been keeping me satisfied in fullness but actually almost too much so.  My calories have been pretty low and I need find the sweet spot for weight loss.  I may need to open up my window in order to eat enough.

Here's the facts Jack:

weight loss:  none but at least no more gain
Food:  I ate a low carb day (THM S)
Numbers:  1389 calories, 58 grams carbs, 68 grams fat, 113 protein
Exercise: 30 push ups, 30 sit ups, 20 minutes on the elliptical, 6010 steps

Today is Sunday and I am planning on another low carb day but no exercise.



No comments:

Post a Comment