Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Fast Five Tuesday Check In

Weigh in went as expected.  Maybe a tiny loss but it looks like the same number to me.  I don't have a fancy digital scale, just an old analog one so it's hard to judge those half pounds you know.

Today I woke up so hungry that I started eating at 9:00 which means my last meal will be at 2:00.  It's going to be a looooong night y'all.  My gallbladder is starting to protest as well so today I am actually adding in some carbs.  I'm hoping for a burst of energy from it.  So far it's not happening.

So here's my numbers today:

Weight loss:  no change but still happy with the 5 pound loss yesterday
Food:  Low Carb (THM S) I should mention that the THM Loaded Squash Calorie is calorie laden and watch your serving size!
Exercise:  Busy cleaning house which caused sweat loss but no formal exercise.
Numbers: 1555 calories, 16 g carbs, 113 g fat, 104 g protein, 4267 steps
Just planned on going out of town on Thursday and coming home on Friday.  I will try to keep within the five hour window or no longer than an eight hour window.  I will stubbornly refuse sugar and hopefully refined wheats as well.  But honestly, whenever I travel I just want to enjoy it, not be a slave to any diet.

No comments:

Post a Comment